Hair tutorial : How to do a simple french braid bun
I am really excited for today’s post. I have put together a small tutorial. I do think that the majority of us girls in Malaysia do not have much time to bother about our hairstyles. My hair itself is the same every day, wavy and curly, or in a messy top knot bun when I don’t know what else to do with it. I think possibly the only times where I actually bother would be for a more formal dinner.
However, I do think that there is always room for creativity, and my friend here has shown me that it really does not take long to do a simple, and elegant yet different hair style. I do apologize for the shakiness of the video and the sound of the rain but it is our first video! Hopefully, in future it will be better.
1. Do a simple french braid, starting at the top of your hair, and parting it into three sections
2. With every cross, gather more hair from the sides. Make sure that your braid is nice and tight so that it looks more polished at the end.
3. Once you have gathered all your hair, braid the remaining hair and tie up the end with a band.
4. Underneath your braid make enough room to fold up your hair and tuck in all the loose ends.
5. Use bobby pins or hair clips to clip the ends in place under your hair.
I hope the tutorial has inspired you to do something a little fun and different with your hair today. Morelook.com also has other great ideas for hair!
While browsing through Morelook.com, I came across this hair chalk. I think it is a great idea for those who wants to temporarily colour your hair. There are 18 colours in the palette and it only costs RM15 from Charming Valerie.
Some chic hair ties for RM15 from Chic Valley